Join WINECULT and Sketchy Notions for an evening of wine tasting and painting on Friday, March 12th from 5-6:30pm PST.
Add a colorful spin to your Friday night, step outside of the "virtual wine tasting" box and get creative! Enjoy a watercolor demo by Artist Chelsea Ward and a wine tasting of two unique wines. We'll be painting three easy, colorful paintings, all sized perfectly to turn into a 5x7" postcard as soon as the paint is dry.
This bundle includes 1 bottle of wine of your choice, if you want to taste BOTH featured bottles, CLICK HERE to purchase the 2 bottle bundle.
This bundle includes:
- One bottle of your choice
- Portola Vineyard 2014 Pinot Noir (Kosher!) OR La Roue Qui Tourne 2019 Pétillant Natural (Sparkling Rosé)
- One Paint Kit that has everything you need for all three paintings
- Customized watercolor paint palette with 9 different colors geared towards our specific paintings (Chelsea hand-fills each palette herself)
- 1 paint brush, Size #4
- 1 Farber Castell pen
- (5) 5x7 pieces of watercolor paper (we're only doing 3 paintings, but the extra pieces of paper are for playing on the side or in case anyone messes up)
- Pencil with eraser
- Add on additional wine and/or paint kits so everyone in your COVID bubble can join!
This paint class and wine tasting will be held over Zoom on Friday, March 12th from 5-6:30pm PST.
In order to receive this wine/paint bundle in time to enjoy during the class, you must place your order by Sunday, February 21st.
This is a private event for Google employees and their friends/family